Tuesday, December 14, 2010

a friendly reminder to mum...


today on my walkie mum was draggin me along, not giving me but a second to check some pee-mail...muttering about how she had things to do at home and being in a hurry. i gently reminded her that daily walkies are not just about her fitness but also about me being a doggie and needing to get some energy out and just be me...i reminded her that it's important sometimes to just be in the moment and stop to smell the roses if you will. it's not really going to matter tomorrow if the dishes got done, or the laundry put away is it? but spending quality time on a walk with me will! i'm a scottie, so i'm pretty wise - she just forgets sometimes...

4 comments:

  1. Thank DAWGNESS your mom has YOU to keep her on the right track. I mean REALLY... not even giving you time to properly read your Pee Mail???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think my neck has been stretched with all the pulling. SHE wants to go on a fitness walk...SHE just doesn't understand that a walk isn't JUST a walk! Yeesh!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yah Edgar, I know the feeling!! but Hey!! you just gotta read the pee mail. Glad you told her that the work isnt going ANYWHERE!! and when she got home, she probably didnt feel lke doing it huh?? MOMS!! BOL

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a wise young lad! Thanks for giving us that thoughtful reminder.


    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete