Friday, May 30, 2014

My New Digs

Well, here I am after my first night in our new place! This is my front window and there lots and lots of people that walk by with their doggies and it's on a bus line, so the TV watching...well, I feel like I got cable!  



The neighbor has two cats that laze outside on the sidewalk, giving me a chance to practice my alarm...Alert! Alert! There's a C-A-T!!

It was a pretty nice first night. I impressed mum by not being anxious and whiny (she said I was awful that last night in our old place). I suppose she might be right...I was tad bit anxious. 

And I think I'm going to like the fella living with us. When he got home from work late last night I woke mum up because my tail was wagging so fast on the bed!

Thanks for all your good thoughts and advice! I think this is going to work out just fine! Once were all settled maybe I can give you a tour!

6 comments:

  1. You snuck a reference to someone new living with you. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum's fella is living with us too! He took me on a little walkie this morning :)

      Delete
    2. As long as it's OK with you.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you got a great window to the world and I know nothing will get past you. Glad you like your new pad.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great...especially all the things you can see pass by your house. BUT, those cats NEED to be put in their place and it isn't around YOUR yard!

    XXXOOO Bella, Roxy & Macdui

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tour? What about a good old House Warming Pawty!? We're glad to see you've settled in, just keep a eye on those c.a.t.s though...they can be very sneaky.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete