Monday, November 18, 2019

Run Free My Good Boy

I know I should have done better keeping up our blog and keeping in touch with our furiends in blogville...but life happened and I have no excuse.

Anyway, my beloved Edgar Dog has left this world. I can’t even describe the hole in my heart left in his place. I’m working hard to go through the motions and find joy in little things but at the end of the day, when it’s  deafeningly quiet without his sighs and snuffles and the tippity tap of his nails on the floor, I just feel sad. As I look for him so we can go to bed, and then realize that there is no “we” anymore...just me. Joey works restaurant hours and is gone most nights. It’s just me and little Memphis and after I put him to bed, and sit with my thoughts, I remember that I’m actually afraid of the dark...I’d forgotten for the last 12 years because I was never scared with Edgar. When I think that I’ll never hear him impatiently ring the bells to go outside, that Memphis will not remember him, that the black sweater wadded on the bed is not him, I can hardly bear it. I know one day my heart will heal and there will be more dogs to mourn, but today I just miss my Edgar.


Run Free My Good Boy
Edgar Osmond MacGregor
June 17, 2007 - November 14, 2019


9 comments:

  1. We understand the hole in your heart completely. And all we can do is send hugs....virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that Edgar is gone over the bridge.
    I know he will ALWAYS be missed. I could tell you everyone of the dogs that I have had over the years and still miss each and everyone. Sending Love and Hugs. Maybe soon you will find a new friend that needs the love you have to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then I saw comments about Crown magic ATM Credit Cards that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting them  YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo.com   they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work after the agent left. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!!

      Delete
  3. We've known that feeling It does get better with time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very sorry to hear that Edgar was needed at the Bridge for a job that only he was qualified for. His spirit will always live on in your heart along with all the wonderful memories. Run young and free again, sweet boy. I will include Edgar in the November edition of 'Our Rainbow Friends'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so very sorry for your loss. Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand all about life, and I understand about this sad loss. God speed to your most handsome boy, and prayers for you to find peace and comfort at what I know is a sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gentle wooooos mates,safe travels puppy doggo,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  8. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete