Saturday, May 24, 2008

so...umm...as a religious journaler (one who journals religiously, not one who journals about religion) you would really think that i would have kept up with this a little better. and now it seems a bit silly to play catch up with everything that has happened since the last time i posted but i suppose i will do my best...i met my maternal birth-family in april, welcomed the birth of athena margaret myers, finished my first patchwork quilt, started my second, planted my first garden, helped dear friends move into a new house, read a lot of books, started to refinish my sofa, went for lots of walks with my stalwart little dog, planned a trip to colorado, rescheduled said trip to colorado, celebrated my godsons' 7th and 5th birthdays respectively, cooked some truly fantastic meals; one involving quinoa (try it, you'll like it!) and i am sure that there is much more in there that i am leaving out. i continue my quest for the nigh on indestructible dog toy, which is proving quite elusive. i have been learning about wine and venturing to purchase some varieties that do not come in a box or a colossal sized jug...rieslings remain my favorite, but i am developing a taste for pinot noirs as well. and i suppose that wraps it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment