Tuesday, January 4, 2011

my pal...


this is a picture of me and my very, very, very best friend. his name is lucas and he lives downstairs in our building. doesn't he have the nicest smile? he and i have been friends ever since my first birthday and i am 3 1/2 now! he just had his own 3rd birthday right before christmas. he and i love to play and play. we play bitey face, and we wrestle...but my very favorite game to play is tuggy/dust-mop-dog. we get a toy and each grab an end and flip my legs out in a classic frog dog pose. then lucas pulls me around the floor - wheeee! mum says it's her favorite too cause it cleans the floor!

5 comments:

  1. Great game! Bet you have some shiny floors there. Do you ever go shine Lucas' floor?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. EDgar
    That is so funny, I can see you in my mind being pulled all around LOL!!! I bet you guys have a blast. Hope you dont get the floors so clean that your mum slips on them LOL

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great game -and handsome dogs!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furend looks just grrrreat. I wish I could be there to play that super game with you two. Do you play together every day???

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Scotties are helpful that way aren't we?

    Arrooo! Stuart

    ReplyDelete