Sunday, November 14, 2010

does not share well with others...


that's my friend zoey. she lives next door, she is just a tiny little thing. anyway - she came over to visit me tonight and she went to my toy basket and got a bone. it was as big as her head. well, i'm not very good at sharin my things. so i snuck it when she wasn't looking. and then i laid down on it and hid it from her. she stood in front of my and cried and no one knew why she was cryin...but then i got up and they all saw that i was hidin her, rather *my* bone. mum said i was bein selfish and had a whole basket of bones. sigh...what's a dog to do?

3 comments:

  1. We're with you there! It was YOUR BONE, no matter how many others you have.

    Looks like she's used to getting what she wants by being 'cute'.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    We've been known to share a bone--after most of the chew is out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I Am with ya too. I am not keen on sharing either. I mean those are my toys! when my cousin JAke comes over and he eats my food, thats ok, but STAY AWAY from the toys!! Ha

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to say that I really don't know what I'd do if somebody tried to take my bone.

    I might give it away, then have second thoughts, then take it back.

    I think.

    You stand your ground Edgar!

    Roo Roo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete