Wednesday, February 27, 2008

blast from the past

i ran into an old friend from high school today at the coffee shop. she was a year behind me but i always felt this strange connection to her. she was one of those people that i always wondered about after leaving high school. as it turns out she is living right here in lincoln now and is a massage therapist at a local spa. it was such a great way to start the day.

i had to attend a food handler's permit class tonight to get my permit renewed. there was a lot of talk about feces. if you have a youngster at home like my little cousin indigo, who at the tender age of 5 declared to me that "the sphincter is where poop comes out and poop is my favorite topic...but i am not allowed to talk about it at the dinner table" you may want to consider taking him or her to your local health department for the class. they would find it quite interesting...lots of talk about poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment